Header Ads

Ads

Arsenal’s Ben White explains why he doesn’t watch much football

Ben White’s Arsenal stint

Arsenal signed from Ben White from fellow Premier League outfit Brighton over the summer for a reported £50m.

White headed to the Emirates after a stellar debut campaign in the English top-flight with Brighton, in which he demonstrated that he possessed all the qualities required of a modern, ball-playing central defender.

And with a fairly high price-tag on his back, there was of course pressure on White to perform.

This did not really happen vs Brentford on the opening weekend of the season.

However, after missing out vs Chelsea and Manchester City, White has since returned to the squad and has begun to form an excellent partnership with Gabriel.

The pair have helped Arsenal keep an impressive three clean sheets in four league outings, conceding just one goal vs Tottenham in the other tie.

White explains why he doesn’t watch much football

Now, White has been speaking to the media and when doing so, admitted that he does not and never has watched much football.

The centre-back explains that he watches himself for analytical reasons and maybe watches England.

However, he stated that football is so intense so when he goes home all he wants to do is not think about it and then come in the next day to give 100 per cent again:

“Football is so intense. You come in every day giving 100 per cent. All I want to do is go home and not think about it, then come in in the morning fresh and ready to give 100% again.

“I watch myself for analytical reasons. I watch England, maybe, but I’m always busy doing something. I wouldn’t just sit down and watch a game.

“I didn’t ever watch football when I was younger. I still don’t now. I just loved the game, I was always playing it, never watching.

“So I don’t know too much about the older generations, but I know [Patrick] Vieira was a very good player. But I don’t know the details.”

Quotes via Goal.

Brentford vs Chelsea betting tips: Preview, predictions & odds

Manchester City vs Burnley betting tips: Preview, predictions & odds

 

ليست هناك تعليقات

يتم التشغيل بواسطة Blogger.