Header Ads

Ads

Two new docs from the director of Living in the Future's Past : Susan Kucera returns on the festival circuit

12TH HOUR narrated by David Morse

Documentary by Susan Kucera (director of Jeff Bridges Living in the future’s past)

USA July 2021 51 minutes 48 seconds

Much of our population currently lives with hopeful delusions about climate change. These delusions, many of which are built in by evolution, hamper our ability to meaningfully address the problem.

Our brains evolved to solve short-term challenges for our survival. Climate change is a long-term challenge to our survival. Can we bridge the gap between these modes of thinking?

Emmy-nominated actor David Morse narrates the brutally honest 12th hour with insight from noted evolutionary biologists, climate scientists, cognitive researchers and psychologists.

Visionary thinkers like Peter Russell, Dr. Paul Piff, Dr. Kari Norgaard and dozens of the brightest minds in academia lay out an unflinching look at mankind: our past, our abilities, our shortcomings and what may be humankind's final destination.

If we have any hope to survive the changes we’ve locked in to our climate, we need to be honest with ourselves and our limitations. The 12th Hour lays out our biases so that we may overcome them.

Profile on filmfestivals.com I Website I IMDB I Trailer I Cast & Crew I Facebook I Twitter I Instagram I  distribution

 

separateur_0.gif

HOT MONEY by Susan Kucera (director of Jeff Bridges Living in the future’s past)

USA - January 2021 - 1 hour 58 minutes

Former NATO Supreme Allied Commander, General Wesley Clark and his son Wes Clark Jr. take us on a journey through the complicated realities of our financial system and its profound exposure to climate change. Hot Money outs the whole game, the whole charade, the whole crapshoot of the money system with all the humor and intelligence of a New Yorker cartoon. Combined with the wisdom of international business experts and academics, Hot Money is rich with historical context. It severs the knot of economic and political forces that may lead to societal collapse.

Profile on filmfestivals.com I Website I IMDB I Trailer I Cast & Crew I Facebook I Twitter I Instagram I Distribution

 

separateur_0.gif

LIVING IN THE FUTURES PAST by Susan Kucera, an eco responsible documentary presented by Jeff Bridges.
USA October 2017 - 83 minutes

"What kind of future do we want to leave our children, a film with positive messages for all and one of my best for fests"

16 festival wins so far.

Academy Award Winner, Jeff Bridges presents this beautifully photographed tour de force of original thinking on who we are and the environmental challenges we face. Jeff, alongside prominent scientists and authors, weave evolution, emergence, entropy, dark ecology, and what some are calling the end of nature, into a story that helps us understand our place among the species of Earth’s household. The film upends our way of thinking and provides original insights into our subconscious motivations, the unintended consequences, what to do about our fossil slaves, and how our fundamental animal nature influences our future as Humankind. 

 

Cast I Crew I Trailer I Website I Sneak peek 5 minutes edit I Request a screener I Sales by Vision Films I Jeff Bridges I Facebook I Tweeter I Blog on filmfestivals.com I

 

ليست هناك تعليقات

يتم التشغيل بواسطة Blogger.